Wild Game Feed
This is a one of a kind dinner. Our members and friends donate the main course of all the different species of fish and wildlife. We do seek assistance of a local chef to add a special touch to our meal. If you have never tried it, this is a must!
This is our yearly fundraising event with games of chance, live and silent auctions and raffles. The "Wild Game Feed" is attended by adults and kids with a fun time had by all. If you would like to help out with the upcoming banquet, or have a question about the banquet / game feed, feel free to give us a call.
WSA would like to THANK EVERYONE that has graciously donated to our banquet, so WSA may continue to maintain and/or enhance fish and wildlife's natural habitat.
- C.A.S.T. (Catch A Special Thrill) , Fishing Kids Program as well as Rock Island Kids Fishing Day.
- Two schools in the Wenatchee Valley with N.A.S.P. (National Archery in the Schools Program)
- Actively involved with the WDFW Hunter Education program.
- Cascadia Conservation District "Kids in the Creek" educational program.
- Actively involved with Eyes in the Woods "C.O.R.T." program. (Crime Observation & Reporting Training)
- Contribute annually in sending local youth to a Conservation Camp on Orcas Island.
WSA endorses the Chelan County P.U.D. Fish and Wildlife Department, in their efforts to educate our youth about fish and wildlife. Many of our members have donated trinkets that have an educational value pertaining to fish and wildlife.
Click here for the active list of needs to complete this project.
Cooperative Projects With Local Agencies
WSA is actively involved with the Washington Dept. of Fish & Wildlife (WDFW) and the local Public Utility Districts with fish and wildlife management concerns. We assist the WDFW with wildlife surveys, captures and re locations, fish habitat improvement projects, educational programs, winter feeding assistance, spring development for wildlife, noxious weed control and other issues.